Craned track maintenance vehicle MPT- 6 (2008 year of manufacture - it was not used and is in reserve. And a new one)
MPT-6 railway vehicle is fully self-propelled. The control cabin is mounted on the front end of the vehicle frame and there is a cargo lifting crane placed on top of it. YaMZ-238 B-33 diesel engine is installed in the central part of the vehicel under its frame. Torgue is transmitted via hydro-mechanical gear box to the 3-phase alternator, crawling (technological) speed hydraulic pump and to cardan shafts and further transmitted to the axle gear boxes of wheel-sets. The air-copmressor is driven by the HM gear box by means of belt-drive.
The motor carrier has:
- installation of cantilever crane, lifting capacity of 6.3 tonnes.
- the maximum reach of the arrow is 8.5 meters.
- YAMZ-238 diesel engine and hydro-mechanical transmission
- radio station, air conditioning
MPT-6 was designed to carry out the following operations:
• Cargo handling, transportation of various cargoes on its own frame deck;
• Transportation of loads on coupled wagons;
• Transportation of long cargoes including 25-meter long rails on its own deck or on coupled trailers;
• Delivery of workers to site;
• Shunting at station yards;
• Power supply to welding equipment at work site;
• Snow removal;
• Power supply to electrical equipment working at 380/220V, 50Hz.;
• Supply compressed air pressure to tools and equipment (8 atm.);
• Perform duties of the leading vehicle when in track maintenance train formation.
Deployment of motor Carriers in Russia and Kazakhstan
Manufacturer: V. V. Vorovsky Tikhoretsky machine plant, Russia
Seller - a specialized company (owner).